Looking to make an awesome burger in a flash? Look no further, we've got a deliciously simple burger recipe for you...Wizard's Churrasco Burgers!
Here's what you'll need...
- 1 kg of quality beef mince from your local butcher
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 beaten egg (optional)
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Wyld Smoke Churrasco Rub
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
So here's how to make your Wizard's Wyld Churrasco Burger
- Peel & chop your onion and garlic
- Add the beef mince, Churrasco rub, salt, pepper, onion and garlic to a large bowl, then mix thoroughly
- Add the beaten egg (optional to aid binding) and mix thoroughly
- Make 6-7 burgers from the mix
Have fun flame grilling your burgers (we love them medium rare)
- Serve with Wizard's Lingering Burn for an extra special burger
- A token salad on the side or a cheese loaded bun? The rest is up to you!
Enjoy your Wizard's Churrasco Burger!
Don't forget to send us your pics and recipes for your chance to receive free gifts from us.
Signing off for now...